Railroad Clock

One thing I wanted in our family room was a BIG CLOCK.  I was doing some online shopping one day and found this awesome clock on Hobby Lobby's website.  It was 50% off and and with free shipping it was a great deal.





It's a big clock too - 23 inches in diameter and 4 inches thick.  I also wanted a clock with real numbers, not roman numerals, lines, or anything crazy.  This way my boys, a few still learning to tell time on a clock, can hopefully figure out what time it is too.  But most of all,  It's a great addition to our family room. 



I found a few other things to hang up on the same wall.  An arrow that lights up and "H" from Michael's, a family saying on burlap from Kohl's and a family photo.


This room is really starting to come together.



Comments

Popular Posts