Dry Erase Menu Board

Well I've had this picture sitting in my garage for at least a year and a half just waiting for a little makeover.  I finally decided it was time to use what I have and get some of the those unfinished projects done.

 
I found this frame at the thrift store for $3.00.  This is a good sized frame measuring about 22x12.  I thought it would be perfect for a menu board.  I won some vinyl a year and a half ago from another blogger so I could make my own menu board and am FINALLY getting around to making it.

I painted it white, added some scrapbook paper, attached the vinyl to the paper, and then put it all back together.  If you want to order your own set of vinyl you can get it from Jill at Utah Vinyl.


I also decided to make a few burlap flowers to add to the edge. 


Now I might actually keep up with creating a menu plan each week.  I love the fact that I can write directly on the glass and that it wipes off so easily.


I hung it right next to my fridge so everyone can see it and won't have any questions now of "what's for dinner?" - Love it!
Catch a Glimpse Button

Comments

  1. This is totally adorable! What a great way to reuse and repurpose ;)
    savingmorethanme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I really need something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The menu boards really looks very attractive and its an innovative method for displaying menu. The above menu boards looks perfect for grocery shops.
    AOPEN manufactures and design high quality grocery menu boards that gives the reader clear idea of available grocery items. Thanks for the innovative menu board ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts