The Leaves are Falling

Yesterday we had beautiful windy weather that blew a lot of the leaves out of the trees in our back yard.  I was able to capture a few photos of my boys playing in the leaves.


Logan (8 months) didn't get to sit in the leaves for very long - he kept trying to eat them. 


 
My cute 8 year old.
 
 
 


My spunky 3 year old making a weird face.


They had fun playing in the leaves.  But it was short lived because today it's snowing!!!

I love fall time.  And in celebration of leaves falling, I made this charger last year which I have displayed again this year.  If you want to make your own, you can find the chargers at Walmart ($3.00) and the vinyl you can order from Utah Vinyl.


Happy Fall!!

Comments

  1. Your sons are adorable Kathy and that youngest one is as cute as a button! He has really grown!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts