Something for the Walls - Baby Room

Okay, now back to the baby room.  I had some wall decor hanging up, but I wanted to change it up a bit.  This is what we had on the wall.


In all different sports.  So first I cut off the ties.

    
I had some left over beadboard from my bookshelf redo that I had cut into 12x12 pieces.


Using some carpet tacks,


 I mounted the wall hangings onto the beadboard in all four corners.


Using my very technical and professional method, I attached the ties to the back of the beadboard.


Then they were ready to hang.


I like the added beadboard for a little more detail.  It was a small change, but well worth it.


I have two hanging over the changing table and three above the crib. 

I also changed up the picture in the frame above the book case since I last showed you as well.


 I love those chubby checks.


And I just have to show you one more picture because he's just too cute.


Comments

Popular Posts