America

The days are zooming by and summer is quickly approaching.  Most of my time is taken by this little guy.


But all three of these boys keep my hopping.


I finally made time to squeeze in a simple and fast crafting project.  I started with these supplies: a couple 2x4's (8 inches and 10 inches), vinyl from Utah Vinyl and some paint.


Painted my wood and sanded down the edges.


Then added the vinyl.


Before long, it will be time to break out the rest of my Americana decor.  Well, back to the piles of laundry (which has tripled by the way with the arrival of baby Logan), dishes and yard work.   

Comments

  1. Oh Kathy, he is really growing and is just adorable! I bet you those boys do keep you busy!! You have a beautiful family. Hope you have a wonderful day, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts