Time Flies . . .

My goodness it's been awhile since I popped in and shared something crafty. But I must say having a newborn to care for certainly is time consuming to say the least. 

He's a little angel when he's sleeping, but lately when he's awake, he has to be held/entertained/feed/or changed otherwise he's crying.  This guy has definitely been more of a challenge than my last.  We love having him around but he's had his moments - like last weekend.

    
Last Saturday he was running a fever of 100.6 under his arm so I took him to the instacare.  After a trip in the ambulance to the hospital and then a life flight ride to Primary's, we found out he had the flu.  He was treated and then released two days later, but what a sleepless weekend. 

We have no idea where he picked up the flu bug since none of us have been sick with it and I have barely left the house and have had minimal visitors.  But I guess it can come from anywhere.  Thankfully he's doing just fine these days and life is somewhat back to normal.

  
It's so hard to see these little ones go through all this, but thankfully we live in a time when the medical treatment is available.  We are so grateful it was not more serious and we were able to bring our little guy home within a couple days.  His brothers are sure glad to have him around again. 

So now you see where all my time goes.

Comments

  1. Oh my...those head iv's are rough! Because they were early, each of my boy's had one! So glad that he's better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How scary! I'm glad he's home now and doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, he looks like a little Angel! I'm so glad he's doing better! Easter Blessings to you and your family, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart! He is a little angel, I wish I could hold him. Great to hear he's doing much better. I'm a newbie to your blog, so I'm going to go snoop around. LOL

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy, what a little darling. I just came home from visiting my new grandbaby, she is just five weeks old. So precious. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts