Oreo Pops


I thought it would be fun to make some cookies on a stick - or in this case, chocolate covered Oreos on a stick for some Valentine treats.  Here are my supplies.


Melted my chocolate, dipped away, then added a few sprinkles before the chocolate hardened.  I wrapped them individually in a sucker bag, tied it with a bit of ribbon and was done.


I made a whole bouquet of them.  They sure are yummy too.


Valentine's Day is only a week away.  I need to get busy finishing up some final projects. 

Comments

  1. I'm going to try these adding different colors to the chocolate and laying them around a big caterpillar cake for a baby shower themed with Eric Carle's book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and has multi-colored dots on the endsheets, or inside the covers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts