Valentine Mantel


Last year I made these framed LOVE letters and I decided to use them again this year on my mantel.  I made a heart plate and a framed heart to sit on either side of the frames. 


The big red heart is actually a red plastic serving plate I picked up at Walmart last year for $1.50.  I have a few more of them around my house as well.


I also made the red felt balls last year.  And since I finally finished my banner, it now looks complete.  So there ya have it - my Valentine mantel.














Lil' Luna
A Glimpse Inside

Comments

  1. Your mantle is darling! I LOVE the love frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun mantle! I love your LOVE letters. Would you be willing to link this up to my Valentine Link Party going on now? I'd love to have you! Thanks, Michelle
    http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/01/rockin-valentine-valentine-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts