Grateful Harvest Mantel

Okay, I finally have my mantel the way I like it, since I was able to get my banner done.  At least we'll be able to enjoy it for a couple days.


I used the same paper pack for my Harvest blocks and my banner.


I left up my awesome lanterns I scored at Lowes.  The charger I made last year, the turkey I got at Tai Pan a couple years ago and the corn candles I got from my sister-in-law several years ago.


On the other side, I have another Tai Pan turkey and a metal tin holding some fake greenery.


I think the banner helps pull it all together.  I just love how it turned out. 


Happy Thanksgiving!!

Link Party





lil luna link party button

Comments

  1. I love the bling on your corn cob... and the papers are great together! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts