Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Frosting



One day while browsing the Kraft Food website, I came across a perfect fall recipe that I wanted to try.  And trust me, you won't be disappointed.  Not only is this recipe simple, but tastes great too.

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Frosting

1 pkg. (2-layer size) spice cake mix
1 cup Sour Cream
1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
1/4 cup oil
3 eggs
1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar
1-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon

HEAT oven to 350ºF.

BEAT first 5 ingredients with mixer until well blended; spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.

BAKE 20 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 min.; remove from pans. Cool completely.

BEAT cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in sugar. Blend in cinnamon. Spread over cupcakes.

Store frosted cupcakes in refrigerator.



These would be great for a fall party or family get together.  I found the cupcake liners with the picks included at Walmart for less than $2.00.  I think they add the perfect fall touch as well.



Enjoy!!!  You'll definitely need a tall glass of cold milk to go with these too.



Comments

  1. Those sound really good! And they look pretty too. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so tasty! I am going to try and make some. Thanks for sharing :)

    Rachel~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts