Block Pumpkin


I stopped by the Wood Connection last week and picked up a couple block pumpkins to add to my Halloween care packages I want to send out.  They were only $2.50 and came with a sanded block and stem.  I painted them Burnt Orange and then used my brown ink pad to distress the edges.  I attached the stems with some liquid nails.  Added a little raffia and ribbon and they were done.



I love how they turned out. I hope the recipients will like them as much as I do. Now I need to finish getting my packages ready this weekend so I can mail them out.

I love getting care packages - how about you?




Comments

  1. Those block pumpkins are so cute! And I love the little ghosts too! Care packages are so much fun and I'm sure your recipients will love them!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so darn cute! I love the ghosts. They made me :-).
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and sharing your kind comments on my Halloween mantle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts