A Little Crafting

Yesterday, I pulled out a project to work on for our upcoming family reunion.  My niece who is in town visiting wanted to get in on the action too and create her own work of art.  So we dug through my supplies and found a piece of wood, some wooden stars of various shapes, and paint.  Look how crafty she is.



She did an excellent job creating this fantastic flag all on her own!!  You can tell we're in a patriotic mood around here.  She is going to have this adorable flag auctioned off at our family reunion to help earn money for future reunions. Best thing is - we used items I had on hand making it a free project - love that. 

Comments

  1. Aww how cute! She did such a good job and it looks like she is really proud of what she made!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts