A Fun Spring Printable


I came across this fun spring printable over at Landee See, Landee Do.  I just printed it out on regular copy paper and then cut it to size.  I printed a 5x7 and a 4x6, but just used the 5x7 for now.


I used a frame from the dollar store - nothing special.


But it looked a little plain.  I decided to make some mini rosettes.  This is only the second time I have made them.  I am no pro, that's for sure.  But I thought they turned out pretty cute.


I just used a little double sided foam tape and added them to my frame. 



 Now it's ready for display.


This last week the trees have really started to bloom around here.


I just love spring.

Comments

  1. Kathy, I love Spring too and you are just so creative!

    Enjoy your evening,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts