Easter Treat Bags


I came across the most adorable topper for a bag over at Anything But Perfect. I decided it would be fun to make a few for my friends.  Here is what ya need: the printable, double sided tape, stapler, snack size zip lock bags, candy, paper cutter and some cardstock - I used gray.


The printable has a dotted line where to cut in half.


I cut the cardstock just slightly larger than the printable and then used some double sided tape to put them together.  Fold in half and crease.



Have your assistant help you fill the bags with candy.  He did a great job.  Such a good helper when he wants to be.



See they are the perfect size to fit over a snack size zip lock bag.


Then I used my stapler through all the layers to seal it all together.


Then just make a ton, because they're so adorable.



I also got some freezer jam made today.  Wahoo!!



I had today off work, since my oldest is out for spring break this week and thought we better enjoy at least one day together hanging out.  Back to work tomorrow though.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts