Birdie Vignette


Isn't this nest just the cutest thing? I found it at Tai Pan for $3.97 with the eggs included. I thought it looked so real. I also found this cute stone bird there as well.


I decided these would go perfect with my pedestal birdhouse.


Add some greenery and a cute picture of son #2 and there ya go.


Of course my little helper had to get in there and make sure those eggs weren't real - luckily they are glued in and can't be carried away by little hands.


Bring on the spring and the birdies, but not until after 7:00 a.m. please. I like to get as much sleep as possible.

A Glimpse Inside

Comments

  1. so, soooo cute! Love your little spring items. I'm a sucker for any cute little bird item! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting our blog! Yes the usps box is quit funny . The funny part is that I had sent my mom two before pictures instead of a before and after, and she kept asking what is in that box, and why can't you straighten out that bisquick box. I couldnt figure out what the big deal was, cause in the after pic it was perfect lol! Love your blog and can't wait to see what you do next!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love spring! nice little vignette you put together & thank you for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment :)

    xoxo's Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty vignette! Perfect for spring! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Those little eggs are too cute.

    Good luck with your sewing machine and pillows!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts