LOVE Mantel


For this easy project, I bought some unfinished wood letters at Michael's.


I gave them a coat of Americana Cherry Red paint then added some white polka dots with white paint and a tooth pick.


While I was shopping at Target the other day, I saw a pack of six 5x7 frames for $9.99 and immediately put those in my cart - can't beat $1.67 a frame.


I added some scrapbook paper I had on hand to each of my frames (I put the glass behind the paper to save for another day).


Then I attached my letters with some double-sided foam tape to the paper.


What doesn't say Valentine's more than LOVE!! Now my mantel is complete.











UndertheTableandDreaming

Comments

  1. That is adorable! I love the paper you used in the frames. So fun! Love your blog- Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the twist to adding the 3d effect! very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. {LOVE} YOUR LOVE FRAMES. I have done the letters too in a solid long 3 pic. spot frame. I love it! Thanks for linking. jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love is all you need! I saw these frames at Target but passed them by because they were plastic. Am I correct? How did you find the quality?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I featured it on a few of my favorite tutorials for the week
    http://modernwivelyhood.blogspot.com/2011/02/few-of-my-favorite-tutorials_668.html
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts