An Easy Candle Update


I had some drab looking white pillar candles that needed a little jazz.


When I pulled out my St. Patty's Day decor I came across this door knocker that I've had for years and I was ready to change it up a bit. So, I took off two of the shamrocks and added a little black and white gingham bow to the middle.


I had some green scrapbook paper that I wrapped around the candles using double sided tape. Then I added another strip of lime green paper. I attached the shamrocks with some double sided foam tape.

Now I have beautiful St. Patrick's Day candles. I think this project took about 10 minutes.


I put them on my Craig's List mercury glass candlesticks and added some of that shamrock garland as well.


I just love how they turned out!!



UndertheTableandDreaming





HookingupwithHoH

Comments

  1. Very cute! I love the shamrocks you attached to them. So lovely! Cute blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts