My First Craig's List Purchase

Over the weekend I decided to browse through Craig's List to see what was available. I found someone selling these candlesticks and red candles for only $5.00 and the lady lived only two blocks away. So I was able to pick them up that same day. Sweet!!


I thought at first they were silver, but as I looked at them more closely they are glass with some silver flecks on them. So I haven't decided yet if I want to spray paint them, but I may just leave them this was for Valentine's.

Anyway, I thought they would be perfect for my Valentine mantel. I plan to start putting up my Valentine decor next week after the holiday weekend.

I hope to find some other great things on Craig's List, but this is a great start.

Comments

  1. That was a great find and will look so pretty being a part of your Valentines decor.

    Enjoy your day,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are like mercury glass. You got a great find so many people try to make plain glass look that way. Great price great find!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts