Mercury Glass Candle Holders

Okay, I did a little more research on my Craig's List find that I showed you here. I soon realized that these are mercury glass candle holders (okay, so I'm a little slow) and look very similar to the ones I spotted on Pier 1 Imports' website. Look how pretty they are.

Pier 1 Imports

The only bad thing - the price $28 and $22.

Now here is a picture of my find for $5.00 (for the lot). I think they're practically identical, just a slight difference in the shape. But for the price - can't beat it.


I was pretty happy with my find, but knowing I got a steal, makes me even happier. Jackpot!!!

Comments

  1. LOL...I guess I could have told you that this morning when I read your post but I assumed you knew.

    Mercury glass is apparantly becoming all the rage right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel better now, I was a little worried when you said you were going to paint them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mercury glass. What a great deal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts