Living Room - Christmas Decor

It's really hard to get a good picture of our Christmas tree in front of our bay window, so this is good as I could get (click on the picture to enlarge).


We decided to do our snowmen tree this year. I found the snowmen ornaments at Terry's Village several years ago. The rest of the decor came from Tai Pan. The berries and cinnamon sticks I picked up at Michael's. The boys had lots of fun helping me this year. And of course their favorite part about the tree, is the train that goes around it. They love to watch it go around the tree.




Here is the entryway.


And one side table holds our nativity and musical snowman.


Here is our kid friendly nativity that the boys love to play with. The poor baby Jesus has been on a train ride around the tree more times than I can count.


And our other side table, which you will notice another lamp shade change. The lamp shades I had before made the lighting too dark, so I changed them out for some lighter ones. They work much better now.



Hope you're ready for a week of Christmas Decor. Happy Monday!

Comments

  1. I love your nativities. I think it is such a good idea to have one the kids can play with. I remember my grandma always saying don't play with that! But it always looked so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decorations! Your house is beautiful too! Thanks for sharing your decor with us! Have a great day!


    -Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts