A Little Pantry Organization

Here is our kitchen with our little angled pantry with a skinny door.


Well about two weeks ago I couldn't take the mess and disorganization any longer in my pantry. Some of the stuff on the floor came from underneath our kitchen sink since we had to pull everything out from under there for our sink install. But as you can see it's a mess.





So I didn't want to spend a ton of money or time on this project. And it had to be done before my hubby got home from work. So the first thing I did was take everything out.





It's always good to start with a clean slate. Then I threw away all the old shelf liner and then got out my paint for some touch up. I didn't have time or want to paint the whole thing, so I just painted the bottom shelf and a few other places that looked bad. At this point it was looking a million times better already.



I bought some more shelf liner from Walmart to add to all my shelves and it's non adhesive so I can remove it at any time.


See there actually is a floor in our pantry.


I put all the baking stuff on one side - I still need to get some cute labels for my rubbermaid canisters.


And all the canned goods on the other side.




Okay, now I can breath again. It is so much easier to find things too. This was a great way to clean out and rotate the older or expired food. My oldest son made the comment when he opened the pantry, "where's all the stuff at?" It's been a few weeks and it still looks about the same. So we're doing good at keeping it organized.

Have you done any last minute organizing before the holidays?

Linking up to Beneath My Heart.

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I thought I would check yours out in return. I love it. I love your pantry reorganization. It is an encouragement to get me to tackle mine. I am not a natural organizer, so I need to be encouraged. I have a kitchen faucet that is a match for your old one. lol We are getting ready to replace it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Wonderful makeover! I bet you love your new organized pantry. :)
    Thanks for linking it to my party!
    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.

Popular Posts